The GES consortium, comprising Shapir Engineering and Industry (TASE: SPEN), controlled by the Shapira family, and Generation Capital, is buying the Ashdod desalination plant from Mekorot Israel National Water Co.
- "There was a [desalination] project in an area at some distance from Gwadar. It was said it would provide 20,000 gallons of water daily. By God's grace, not even 20 glasses of water have been desalinated," he quipped, adding that Rs.1 billion had been spent on the project. 2. Dezember 2021 ANasirKhwaja
- Despite Israel's greenwashing propaganda, its "desalination euphoria" is belied by the reality that the technology is expensive, uses vast amounts of planet-warming fossil fuels and is harmful to the oceans and marine life https://t.co/AoyFf0f6It 2. Dezember 2021 intifada
- That desalination plant is going to be a 40 year old virgin #melbourneweather 2. Dezember 2021 Haydenfreedom
- Lohn-Ammannsegg: Information zum Trinkwasser 2. Dezember 2021
- Mulfingen muss Trinkwasser abkochen 2. Dezember 2021
- Verbrauchsgebühren für Trinkwasser in Bischbrunn sinken 1. Dezember 2021
- Trinkwasser muss in Mulfingen abgekocht werden 1. Dezember 2021