SA Water said the first stage of pipeline construction between Penneshaw and Pelican Lagoon has already commenced, and will continue for the next several months, with regular deliveries of the 375 mm diameter pipes underway via ferry from the mainland.
- Saudi Arabia, considerably hotter & drier than Calif & has a larger population than CA, yet they get 60% of their water from desalination, CA just a pittance. Long past time for the massive ever-thirsty CA coastal metros to switch to local sourcing. https://t.co/LFmSxSfJHa 3. Dezember 2021 SKPerspectives
- RT @latimes: "The measure could wreak permanent damage to the state budget and force taxpayers to pay for ecologically destructive and gros… 2. Dezember 2021 Deborah89076181
- "There was a [desalination] project in an area at some distance from Gwadar. It was said it would provide 20,000 gallons of water daily. By God's grace, not even 20 glasses of water have been desalinated," he quipped, adding that Rs.1 billion had been spent on the project. 2. Dezember 2021 ANasirKhwaja
- Lohn-Ammannsegg: Information zum Trinkwasser 2. Dezember 2021
- Mulfingen muss Trinkwasser abkochen 2. Dezember 2021
- Verbrauchsgebühren für Trinkwasser in Bischbrunn sinken 1. Dezember 2021
- Trinkwasser muss in Mulfingen abgekocht werden 1. Dezember 2021