The ground-breaking ceremony of the 1500MW Sirdarya Combined Cycle Gas-Turbine (CCGT) BOOT plant, followed by the signing of two power purchase agreements and investment agreements for two wind power plants located in Bukhara and Navoi, was conducted in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Investments and Foreign Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan, HE Sardor Umurzakov, and HE Alisher Sultanov, Energy Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as a Saudi Arabian delegation led by HE Eng Khalid Al-Falih, Minister of Investment for Saudi Arabia and HE Hisham Mishal Al- Suwailem, the Saudi Ambassador to Uzbekistan.
- Luckily, places that need fresh water most are also places with abundant sunshine. Humanity will face many challenges in the future, and solar-powered desalination is a testament to our ability to solve one of them. https://t.co/0QYFovxQDk 11. April 2021 HumanProgress
- @Asli_Liberal True! But I think mass desalination could affect earth's ecosystem therefore maybe they are not pushing it. 11. April 2021 OmkarThatte
- Humans will not try to desalinate the 80% salt water on earth but will send billions to find 0.001% water on Mars 11. April 2021 Asli_Liberal
- Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten – der Feed funktioniert zurzeit nicht. Versuche es später nochmal.
- Neuer Look: Mindener Stadtwerke setzen auf regionalen Künstler 11. April 2021
- Kreisrätin sieht viel Nachholbedarf beim Trinkwasser 11. April 2021
- Trinkwasser überschreitet die Höchstwerte an Chlorothalonil erneut 10. April 2021
- Barsinghausen: Stadtwerke schreiben wieder Gewinn – aber Trinkwasser wird jährlich teurer 9. April 2021