The $11.4 million loan from the Texas Water Development Board will allow the City of Corpus Christi to do more research about where and how the seawater desalination plant would fit in the Coastal Bend, according to Steve Ramos, Water Resource Manager for the City.
- Environment minister says fine folk a grand for using hosepipes. How about making water companies pay £millions for not being ready, fixing leaks or building is more desalination plants.#georgeeustice 8. August 2022 pipbegley
- Desalination is blooming worldwide. Here, we are investigating the effects of hypesaline and antiscalant with the #seagrass Halophia stipulacea. In pictures, our postdoc Dr. Hung Manh Nguyen @manhhungsg and PhD candidate Ryan Sirota are sampling leaf tissues for qPCR analysis. https://t.co/fAV29M3pOQ 8. August 2022 Gidon_Winters
- Small reactors, BIG potential! Small nuclear reactors can be used to generate clean & reliable energy for: -Military bases -Data centers -Remote communities -Water desalination -Hydrogen fuel production 7. August 2022 BrianGitt
- Oberbipp bittet um sorgsamen Umgang mit dem Trinkwasser 8. August 2022
- Dürre in Burgdorf: Trinkwasser-Verbrauch steigt an heißen Tagen rapide 8. August 2022
- Berlin: Feuerwehrleuten wird das Trinkwasser rationiert 8. August 2022
- Trinkwasser: Öffentliche Wasserspender sind in Städten rar 8. August 2022