The workshop planned for Friday was to follow up a similar session held in December. At that meeting, several key issues continued to concern some board members, who requested additional information on whether the desalinated water was needed and whether the proposed mitigation was adequate for the environmental damage expected.
- Luckily, places that need fresh water most are also places with abundant sunshine. Humanity will face many challenges in the future, and solar-powered desalination is a testament to our ability to solve one of them. https://t.co/0QYFovxQDk 11. April 2021 HumanProgress
- @Asli_Liberal True! But I think mass desalination could affect earth's ecosystem therefore maybe they are not pushing it. 11. April 2021 OmkarThatte
- Humans will not try to desalinate the 80% salt water on earth but will send billions to find 0.001% water on Mars 11. April 2021 Asli_Liberal
- Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten – der Feed funktioniert zurzeit nicht. Versuche es später nochmal.
- Düsseldorfer Unternehmen entwickelt PCR-Test für Gruppen 12. April 2021
- Neuweiler Vor 125 Jahren wütete Typhus in Breitenberg 12. April 2021
- Hemmingen: Pilotprojekt für Wasserwirtschaft Uetze als Vorbild? 12. April 2021
- Verunreinigung durch Keime in Warburg 12. April 2021