The UAE company has submitted a bid to implement desalination plants in Egypt with a total capacity of 500,000 cubic metres per day, over several phases, Osama Hamdy, Deputy Minister of Housing for follow-up, projects, and utilities, told Daily News Egypt.
- Environment minister says fine folk a grand for using hosepipes. How about making water companies pay £millions for not being ready, fixing leaks or building is more desalination plants.#georgeeustice 8. August 2022 pipbegley
- Desalination is blooming worldwide. Here, we are investigating the effects of hypesaline and antiscalant with the #seagrass Halophia stipulacea. In pictures, our postdoc Dr. Hung Manh Nguyen @manhhungsg and PhD candidate Ryan Sirota are sampling leaf tissues for qPCR analysis. https://t.co/fAV29M3pOQ 8. August 2022 Gidon_Winters
- Small reactors, BIG potential! Small nuclear reactors can be used to generate clean & reliable energy for: -Military bases -Data centers -Remote communities -Water desalination -Hydrogen fuel production 7. August 2022 BrianGitt
- Oberbipp bittet um sorgsamen Umgang mit dem Trinkwasser 8. August 2022
- Dürre in Burgdorf: Trinkwasser-Verbrauch steigt an heißen Tagen rapide 8. August 2022
- Berlin: Feuerwehrleuten wird das Trinkwasser rationiert 8. August 2022
- Trinkwasser: Öffentliche Wasserspender sind in Städten rar 8. August 2022