The UAE company has submitted a bid to implement desalination plants in Egypt with a total capacity of 500,000 cubic metres per day, over several phases, Osama Hamdy, Deputy Minister of Housing for follow-up, projects, and utilities, told Daily News Egypt.
- Huntington Beach desalination plant appears headed for a key approval https://t.co/1SdWhdjeN3 28. November 2019 Los Angeles Times
- Worldwide, desalination is increasingly seen as one possible answer to problems of water scarcity. However it is expensive, as it requires enormous amounts of energy. https://t.co/eaoOkzUOJM 24. Oktober 2019 The New York Times
- As more places face a scarcity of fresh water, desalination is seen as a possible answer. But energy and financial requirements limit how widely it can be used. https://t.co/cfqCydyGMF 23. Oktober 2019 The New York Times
- Erweiterte Schutzzonen sollen ausreichend Trinkwasser sicherstellen 27. Januar 2020
- Köngener Trinkwasser: Noch keine Entwarnung 27. Januar 2020
- Kritik an fehlender Information zum Trinkwasser 27. Januar 2020
- Trinkwasser für Flüchtlinge 27. Januar 2020