A Telangana Class IX SSC textbook, according to a Times of India report by Nirupa Vatyam, has cited late rockstars Freddie Mercury and David Bowie as “scientists”, crediting them with “removing salt from seawater using a semi-permeable membrane through a process called desalination”.
- EWEC, ACWA Power Sign Deal for Abu Dhabi Desalination Facilityhttps://t.co/gYY1PWgYqfFollow us to receive updates of the Water sector for the Middle East region or visit our website: https://t.co/p9vduaN95M#Desalination #WaterTechnology #Vision2030 17. September 2019
- 📢 Our @EERES4WATER project partner @ResoluteMarine have developed a #technology that can produce fresh water off-grid using the power of ocean waves🌊 and without the costly infrastructure of desalination plants ➕info: https://t.co/3sokzdm2Zl 17. September 2019
- instead of on improving life for the Palestinians. Israel is investing in Gaza's infrastructure so desalination plants can be built and living standards improve for the Palestinians. https://t.co/NEoyk1GdWc 16. September 2019
- "Let's Go Gospel" singt für sauberes Trinkwasser 17. September 2019
- 125 Jahre im Kampf für sicheres Trinkwasser 17. September 2019
- Streit ums Chlor im Trinkwasser: Welche Orte sind betroffen? 17. September 2019
- Salzburger Kajetanerbrunnen soll in Zukunft Trinkwasser spenden 17. September 2019